Fascination ???

jkneern

Was on the 3/11 to 3/18 cruise and it was FABULOUS... and fabulous may even be an understatement!! I had no issues with the guest service line the three time I went (approx wait time less than 2 mins each time)

*New carpets in stateroom.

*beds very comfortable

*food was ok

*room service was excellent, priced fairly cheap and came fast!! I ordered almost every night and don’t think I ever waited more than 20 mins for delivery.

*The only issue, if I can even call it that was the internet. I ordered the social media internet package. It worked fine for the first day, had some hiccups and slow connection the next few days, but I was barely on it to care. When I addressed it to guest services they immediately upgraded me to the highest internet package FOR FREE and removed the charge for the original package i purchased! Great customer service. They did mention that the satellite was being upgraded and they were currently running at 60%. Basically it was hit or miss.

DJ Atomic kept the party going at all events, taking request and making sure every guest in attendance had a great time.

I had an awesome time on the 2.0 Fascination along with the other 4 guest in my party, I’m sure anyone else going on this cruise will to!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the insight, I hope CCL keeps making the Fascination better with each trip!

hi:

Does the Fascination have:

1. A self serve laundry?

2. A serenity area?

Thanks.

Hi

Literally just got off Fascination and yes they do have self serve laundry and a serenity area. Although the serenity area is much smaller than any other ship I’ve been on and it’s at the very back of the ship on deck 9. You have to walk thru the comedy club to get to it from that deck which took me 2 days to figure out lol no clam shells or hammocks just loungers with cushions and a few umbrellas and 2 hot tubs. I enjoyed it still [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums