First B2B!!

cstimmons

Just booked our first B2B on navigator for December. Soooooooo excited!

Quick question...if I got the same room for both legs do we have to packbour luggage in between? Also is their only one formal night on a five day cruise? (Doing a 9 night ABC and then a 5 night)

Any other B2B advice is appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

During your first leg check with Guest Services to be sure they have you on the Consecutive Cruisers list. This is to be sure you receive notice for B2B meetings. In December there will probably be a lot of consecutive cruisers so there's a good chance there will be a special luncheon in the MDR for you on turnaround day...very nice.

Since you are in the same room you may access your room anytime after you re-board. The stateroom corridor doors will be closed but not locked. Also, note that these are two separate cruises and your set sail balance will be closed out after the first week and OBC will not carry over to your second leg.

good to know! Has anyone had any good/bad experiences with drycleaning or ships laundry? I did the press and dry clean option on our last cruise and had no issues but would like to have tshirts and undergarments laundered on ship.

We have used the wash & fold service many times and have been very pleased with the service.

Just booked our first B2B on navigator for December. Soooooooo excited!

Quick question...if I got the same room for both legs do we have to packbour luggage in between? Also is their only one formal night on a five day cruise? (Doing a 9 night ABC and then a 5 night)

Any other B2B advice is appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You will receive detailed instructions in your cabin a day or two prior to the completion of the first leg advising you of where and what time to meet and what to bring with you. All of our TADs have gone very smoothly. Staying in the same cabin for both legs is a huge plus.

We did our first b2b (same cabin) on Oasis this past Oct/Nov. What everyone has said above is correct. It was interesting not packing and putting out luggage when everyone else did. We were also provided lunch in Giovanni's on our turnaround day. We had laundry done on both legs (just the D+ free wash and fold) as we had packed enough for both weeks otherwise. We took the auto train so we had our car and all the clothes we needed for the two weeks. Be aware, we tried to check on the first couple of days of the first leg to make sure we were on the list and they hadn't received the list yet. We did get all the info in our cabin and it went very smoothly.