Noisy or Quiet room? Escape 18th floor 2 bedroom suite?

rocky55

Hi! I am so excited to be cruising in the Escape this August! It’s been 3 years and I have missed NCL a lot! I did other cruises the last 2 years and I just miss NCL!

Anyway getting a 2 bedroom and they only had one 2 bedroom left. Is the 18th floor a noisy room because there is a public sun deck right above my room. I know I can’t change now but could look for cancellations if one opens up on the 17th floor.

Thank you!!

I think it also depends how noise sensitive you are and how much time you spend in the cabin. We were in an Aft PH and read how there was so much noise from Spice but we were pretty much up joining the party at Spice so didn’t notice. Also we have been in Breakaway PH under the deck above and rarely heard anything. At best you might hear some chairs moving around but other than that it was all good. Enjoy and don’t let the little things matter...

I haven't heard much about noise on Escape on 18 from decks above but it is always a possibility and can vary exactly where your room is and where they store chairs and move them in the a.m. So yes, if something on 17 opens I'd move.

I haven't heard much about noise on Escape on 18 from decks above but it is always a possibility and can vary exactly where your room is and where they store chairs and move them in the a.m. So yes, if something on 17 opens I'd move.

Thank you all for getting back to me. The other thing I could do is get 2 courtyard penthouse suites but that would cost more and I don’t know if necessary. It’s me, DD, DS and DMIL. My DMIL would stay in second bedroom because she likes privacy and wouldn’t want to stay with me and my daughter would stay with me and my son in the Living Room. I am concerned her bed will not be comfortable. If we got 2 rooms even the the reservation would have 2 in each I would have both kids with me. I would miss that bathroom though! And it’s more. Any suggestions?

Thank you all for getting back to me. The other thing I could do is get 2 courtyard penthouse suites but that would cost more and I don’t know if necessary. It’s me, DD, DS and DMIL. My DMIL would stay in second bedroom because she likes privacy and wouldn’t want to stay with me and my daughter would stay with me and my son in the Living Room. I am concerned her bed will not be comfortable. If we got 2 rooms even the the reservation would have 2 in each I would have both kids with me. I would miss that bathroom though! And it’s more. Any suggestions?

As much as the Haven rooms cost I'd stick to the 2BR with guests 3-4 usually at a discount rate. The 2BR bath is really nice as it overlooks the ocean.