Support beams? 1599 and 1604 on the Equinox.

lucky1ns

We have sailed in 1604 on the Equinox.

The support beam did not distract from my view although should you want to have the divider open with the next cabin, moving between the two balconies requires a bit of flexibility and dexterity.

Is there anyplace on aqua that does not have the beams in the way? Is it terribly distracting?

I am currently sailing in 1602, which is on the other side of the beam. Not really distracting at all IMHO. Some are concerned about noise from above in this cabin. We are on week 2 of a B2B. The only real time we have had noise issues was last night when they had a big party on the deck. I had earplugs and a pillow over my head to get to sleep (I am an early to bed type - the music was over by around 12:30). Other than that one night, it has not been bad. A little bit of chairs scraping in the early am and late at night, and a muffled sound of the bands on the pool deck during the day. But the beams really haven't bothered us at all