On board Seaside now, no smells on any deck or space!

NMsunset

Maybe you should grind your axe with MSC instead of here!

Exactly right. ☝️

No idea what is going on in this forum. People have their say and recount their experiences, others have differing opinions that’s what a forum is for. Do we really need to ram our bad experiences down each other’s throats ? Give the review, answer questions but to harp on incessantly about the same thing to others who find things perfectly fine goes beyond the pale. The foods hot - yes but it was cold when we were there, the ship doesn’t smell - well it did when we were there, the food is great- well it was crap when we were there, we know but you’ve had your say, it’s an alternative view point. Keep saying this, we are all different with different expectations, ways of reacting and enjoying but for goodness sake have some manners and respect for each other. Jeez 😡

We just got off the ship, the only place we could find the smell was in the port side hallway of mid deck 10. It was there all week. According to the captain they have solved much of the problem. I would agree.

That's where we smelled it too and all around the Jungle pool.

Glad it's been taken care of.

How true Nikki!

We appreciated your efforts/images/live review and benefited from what we learned by your efforts.

My goal was to also pay it forward and contribute to the factual realities onboard. Mainly was 'checking out' all the various decks and what the ship offers...smelling comes with breathing...so was doing that at the same time. No specific smell mission;p!

We are impressed by Seaside's expansive outside deck areas and pools, both with and without shade.

I'm not guaranteeing a smell free experience for anyone, as we are well traveled and understand things change.

Cheers!

We were never on a "smell mission" either....LOL! But we were on deck 10 Forward/Port side, so walking to out cabin we would smell it midship, but not ever near our cabin.

I found it weird that he spent 81/2 hrs. roaming around the ship like a bloodhound.

The ironic thing is that the awful sewer smell was basically confined to our room and was not detected in the hall! Next thing he might want to do is wander around for another 81/2 hrs. noting how many bathrooms are out of order and how many toilets are plugged up. And if he still has time left he could check the temperature of the food being served in all the different restaurants!!!! And yes I do have an axe to grind!!

I'm with ya on the broken toilets and the broken door latches on the stalls, but they weren't hard to find at all.

Some glitches but we had a fun time anyway!

If you are still checking this post, can you tell us if the zipline price has been lowered to $5 as someone else posted that they offered it for that price in the dallie mid week through their cruise.

Exactly right. ☝️

No idea what is going on in this forum. People have their say and recount their experiences, others have differing opinions that’s what a forum is for. Do we really need to ram our bad experiences down each other’s throats ? Give the review, answer questions but to harp on incessantly about the same thing to others who find things perfectly fine goes beyond the pale. The foods hot - yes but it was cold when we were there, the ship doesn’t smell - well it did when we were there, the food is great- well it was crap when we were there, we know but you’ve had your say, it’s an alternative view point. Keep saying this, we are all different with different expectations, ways of reacting and enjoying but for goodness sake have some manners and respect for each other. Jeez 😡

Well said...everyone is entitled to their opinion and experience, certainly one can post a rebuttal if there experience was different, but the negativity is tiring..some people get on a keyboard and type things they wouldn’t dare say face to face....let’s lighten up...we all lucky to be able to cruise...🏝🏖🍷🍺

You are correct, the daily has been showing zip line for $5 per ride and $20 per cabin for entire cruise unlimited trips.

Excessive wind does close it for safety, so watch the onboard weather via TV or msc for me app.

Cheers!

If you are still checking this post, can you tell us if the zipline price has been lowered to $5 as someone else posted that they offered it for that price in the dallie mid week through their cruise.

You are correct, the daily has been showing zip line for $5 per ride and $20 per cabin for entire cruise unlimited trips.

Excessive wind does close it for safety, so watch the onboard weather via TV or msc for me app.

Cheers!

It was showing $10 per ride and $50 for the cabin for the week when we were on. Wish I didn't miss it!