afternoon in havana suggestions, please

skateycat

We are cruising the Majesty in may and do not arrive in havana until 2pm. everywhere i am looking i only see full day (ie 6-8 hrs) private tours that start at 10am or so. anyone ever schedule a private afternoon/evening tour? ultimately, i'd like to end up at the hotel nacional and perhaps see the show (show is optional at this point). i have searched on here, but do not see anything that answers this question. if it is a repeat, i apologize and could you link me with the info? i already have blexie, havana car, lino blanco and havana journeys as potential contacts, but they all seem to have a set schedule. thanks in advance...

thank you, eaton. i have contacted them for details and perhaps for a tweaked tour. not sure hubby will enjoy cuban food. we are really just wanting something for maybe 2 or 3 hrs...6 to 8pm or so ending at the hotel nacional and then transportation (willing to take a cab) back to the ship.

I have contacted Lino and in his email he said he could do full day tours but you could also use him for 2 hours. I believe he said the cost was 40CUC. Also just left of the cruise ship terminal are lots of cars lined up like taxis. I asked about going to the cannon ceremony at 9pm & the price was fair - didn't go so can't remember how much

Hi - try to contact FerTours using the email link on their web site. Even though their site has a list of standard tours, they will customize. Let them know what time you are arriving, allowing an hour or so to clear customs and passport control. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Forums