Overnight in Barcelona -ship shuttle question

ROWSE

Greetings,

We have an overnight in Barcelona on our Celebrity Reflection October, 2018, cruise. I have read

there is a shuttle that takes you to the Columbus statue near Las Rambles from the port.

How late does the shuttle run in the evenings when a ship in there overnight, and how early does it start for our second day? I assume you can come and go onto the ship at any time during these two days. Is that correct?

Thank you!

https://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/faq/cruise-ship-terminals/shuttle-bus-barcelona-cruise-terminal.html

The T3 port shuttle will operate as needed with arrivals and departures. Usually from 6am till 6pm.

If your ship is overnighting I’m sure the ship will provide a shuttle at a cost, usually $15us per person for the duration of the stop.

... for more than two pax it's a rip-off... a regular taxi (at nighttime) from the Moll Adossat wharf to most anywhere in the city should cost around 30€ max (up to 4 pax per car)- or, if you need a bigger minivan-type taxi, some thirty-something € in all for 6-7 pax. Taxis are available outside the terminals, at the taxi ranks, and when cruises dock there are always taxis available.