Alaska, compare Oceania Regatta day tours to Celebrity Millennium

lozzie64

Hi all, I am trying to firm up my decision between choosing between O Regatta out of Seattle 10 nights in A1Verandah or Sky Suite on X Millennium for 7 nights Seward to Vancouver. Clearly they are different size ships and was wondering if anyone can compare the tours they both offer in the various ports. I know I can book my own, but I would like to consider the ship offerings first. It's not about budget. Regatta 648 people, Millie 2000+ people. I have cruised once on X Silhouette on the Med. Thanks.

If you are considering the ships tours you would do well to post this on the respective Cruise Line Boards and include the itinerary and ask if people have taken tours through the line and what they thought.

For questions about the ports in general the Alaska ports of call board is an excellent source of information.

Keith

Thanks Keith1010, I didn't realise this Board existed. I have done quite a bit of research on all my ports and have picked out my Oceania tours if I go down that path. I was just wondering if there was a comparison on the quality of the tours on offer? I use TA a lot as well to look at each port.

There are a limited number of tour operators in any port, so the cruise lines most often use the same operators. The operator will tailor the tour to what the cruise lines specify, so if similar tours have different prices, that may be the difference. Folks on the Alaska board might be able to tell you which companies do the tours for each cruise line. EM