Ha-Guay Beach Club

goofydiz

I was looking for excursions in Progreso and came across an Adults Only All Inclusive Day Pass at Ha-Guay Beach Club on Shore Excursioner. Problem is, I can't seem to find anything anywhere else when searching the internet. Has anyone heard of this and if so, please share your experience.

I was looking for excursions in Progreso and came across an Adults Only All Inclusive Day Pass at Ha-Guay Beach Club on Shore Excursioner. Problem is, I can't seem to find anything anywhere else when searching the internet. Has anyone heard of this and if so, please share your experience.

Haven’t been but it would appear it was a restaurant, El Ha Guay.

Check it out on Google street view at the end of the Malecon next to the Progreso sign.

Thanks for your reply.............I did see that. But thought maybe it would be something different. Wasn't sure why a restaurant would be classified as 'Adult Only'. And in the name on Shore Excursioner it calls it a Beach Club. Just wanted something nice for Adults only.

Thanks for your reply.............I did see that. But thought maybe it would be something different. Wasn't sure why a restaurant would be classified as 'Adult Only'. And in the name on Shore Excursioner it calls it a Beach Club. Just wanted something nice for Adults only.

Again only speculation but I took it to mean it had changed from a restaurant to being a “small beach club”. It appears to have a pool and looks like it might have been a villa originally? If you go, please report back and let us know. Always good to hear of something new!

• 5 months later...