Where is best for Sail Away

Some folks love to spend sail-away on their balcony, but whether we have a balcony or not, we love to go up to the pool deck for the sail-away party with the party crowd and music. We have to have a fruity drink in our hand when the Captain sounds the horn as we pull out. We always feel a need to wave at the workers on the dock as we leave.:D

Hi Guys, taking our first cruise on Harmony, and has it is such a huge ship, we were wondering where is the best place to be for sail away. thanks

Observation deck above the bridge wings. I think this is accessed via the Solarium upper deck on Harmony.

Observation deck, pool party looking from a deck above it. I think I prefer the sail away from a deck above the pool since the observation deck can get really windy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Observation deck above the bridge wings. I think this is accessed via the Solarium upper deck on Harmony.

Lower solarium deck. The port side has the glass floor, too.

Thanks, one day I'll have to cruise on Harmony so I stop making mistakes!

Lol. It's only the port side that has the glass floor, not sure why they didn't add to both. It's not a large area but I think it's the best for sail away if you just want to hang out and look. Since Harmony leaves out of Port Everglades, the port side has the best views, and you can watch the water get sucked off the little beach near the port entrance as the ship goes by.