Platinums, what the heck is wrong with you??

Carol1560

Why is your thread directed towards Platinums?????

smh.............

This was my exact question. Was it Platinum members cutting the line say things like "We go first because we are Platinum"? Whatever the case may be, is it really a big deal that 5-20 people take cuts? So what, you get of the ship 5 mins or so later. My DW wife would be just like the OP, myself it really would not be that big of a deal.

How horrible that the people who come later and are unable to get past the people who are crowded at the entrance with luggage blocking the way are forced to wait in the hallway.

Perfect post!

Last time we struggled to get past the line of luggage left with no space to walk past without carrying our luggage over it.

Maybe the line cutters are on to something. :evilsmile:

This is all about feeling entitled, and that's how many people feel today. It's not just in cruising, or only a certain level. I've seen plenty of people do it. It happens at my kid's school every day. Most people get there and park on the side street. But there are always the same 4-5 people who pull up at the minute the kids start getting out, sit in the middle of the street blocking traffic, and waiting for their 12-13 year old kid to walk right to the car. I'm always confused because their kid apparently won't recognize them if they're halfway down the block or their kid apparently is unable to walk after school. It's ridiculous! My husband seemed to think I was exaggerating, but he's picked up our kid recently and couldn't believe the way people were. And it's a small school, about 320 kids (so it's not like you're searching through a thousand kids to find yours!) But it's that feeling that "I'm the only person in the world that matters."

I can't say I've dealt with it when getting off the cruises, but I've seen it in other ways on the cruise for sure.