Say it ain’t so - can no longer specify time/waiter Seaside YC?

TrinaLC

I saw a post that indicated they have stopped letting you chose a time and waitstaff in the SS YC. We are boarding tomorrow and hoped to do just that (we have a favorite waiter who was on Divina), and we generally eat at same time.

Anyone with knowledge on this, please comment!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

TrinaLC We are on Seaside now and from what I see, it is “Anytime Dining” and have not seen or heard anything to the contrary. We eat early - 5:45 pm, it is (generally) quiet and we have the same waiters/table each evening. From 7:00 - 7:15 pm the restaurant becomes 60% full. I suspect whenever you arrive, you can have your favourite waiter, not necessarily your favourite table.

The waiters have assigned table and I have seen the favourite waiter serve in another waiter’s section without issue. I will ask this evening, if I do not reply, assume no choosing a time and waitstaff.

I saw a post that indicated they have stopped letting you chose a time and waitstaff in the SS YC. We are boarding tomorrow and hoped to do just that (we have a favorite waiter who was on Divina), and we generally eat at same time.

Anyone with knowledge on this, please comment!

Just off last week and it's anytime dining and you can choose your waiter, loved Alessandra !!!!

We were on February 24 ans requested Arthur. We also said that if he wasnt available we would go to lounge and wait for a table to open. One night his stations were full and they took a table from another station connected to his (maybe Allesandra?) and we sat there with him as our waiter. We also had Phillip for lunch on first day and would request him if Arthur isnt there next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on board now and it is open seating, no reservations. They don’t have the desk set up like the did when boarding Davina, where the maitre d’ asked for dining times. If Arthur’s station is full when we are ready to eat we can wait for a table to open up. I can see how this makes sense since most pax don’t keep to a set dining schedule. But Alessandra sounds just fine too!