Confusion regarding Navigator's Panoramic Ocean View rooms

OK, bear with me here, because I am thoroughly confused...we just booked 1810 on Navigator for April 2019. When we booked, the room was described as a Spacious Panoramic Ocean View, with a cabin size of 283 sq. ft. There were no other panoramic ocean view categories available. Now, looking at other deck plans, posts, etc., it appears these rooms are actually 191 - 215 sq. ft. Now, the really confusing part...when looking on the deck plans on Royal's site, 1810 is currently listed as a P2 (Panoramic Ocean View) with a square footage of 191-215 sq. ft. HOWEVER, when you look at the deck plans (on the same page/site) for January 2019 through April 2019, 1810 changes to a 1L category (Spacious Panoramic Ocean View) with square footage of 283 sq. ft. Is it really possible that they are making those rooms larger during their next dry dock? That just doesn't seem feasible to me. It seems more likely that the deck plans and booking engine are just incorrect, which is incredibly irritating, because we booked this room specifically for the size. Does anyone have any clarification they could offer? And, yes, I already called. They are sticking with the 191-215 sq. ft. size and had no idea what to tell me about the discrepancy.

There are only 2 cabins in this category is 283 sq ft - # 1864 and 1814 (handicap).

Prior to 4/22/2018, these 2 cabins are categorized as P1 (Large Panoramic OV) and can be priced differently than P2 (which are 191 sq ft to 215 sq ft).

From 4/22/2018 onward, all of them are all categorized as 1L (Spacious Panoramic OV) and have the same price.

VP (Ocean View Panoramic Suite ) are # 1804 and #1854, both 406 sq ft, sleep 6, starting from 4/22/2018 it is categorized as a suite (maybe same benefit as a jr suite ... please check other thread)