Does Carnival supply lactose-free milk for children?

They have some non dairy milk. IIRC they have soy and almond milks.

Look on the special needs section of Carnival.com for more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We always ask the staff behind the buffet line and are able to get soy milk.

You can also put in your record dietary needs, but I’m not sure what they do with that as anyone could ask for soy milk at anytime.

We are very much looking forward to our first cruise with Carnival on a brand new ship. Can anyone tell me if Carnival supply lactose free milk -is it something we need to order through Carnival beforehand?

I've never seen lactose-free milk on a Carnival ship. Carnival's website states they accommodate the following special dietary needs: vegetarian, low-cholesterol, low-fat, low-carbohydrates, low-sugar, and gluten free.

https://www.carnival.com/about-carnival/special-needs.aspx

Click on "dietary needs." You could inquire at least 2 weeks prior to your cruise to see if Carnival might be able to make arrangements for you. It appears Carnival has removed their special needs email contact from their website, but you can try it and see if it still works: specialneeds@carnival.com.

I hope you enjoy your first Carnival cruise.

I've never seen lactose-free milk on a Carnival ship. Carnival's website states they accommodate the following special dietary needs: vegetarian, low-cholesterol, low-fat, low-carbohydrates, low-sugar, and gluten free.

https://www.carnival.com/about-carnival/special-needs.aspx

Click on "dietary needs." You could inquire at least 2 weeks prior to your cruise to see if Carnival might be able to make arrangements for you. It appears Carnival has removed their special needs email contact from their website, but you can try it and see if it still works: specialneeds@carnival.com.

I hope you enjoy your first Carnival cruise.

I have seen soy milk and almond milk. I have never seen actual lactose-free milk like Lactaid brand, but they do have dairy free options available (I am lactose intolerant and have used the alternative milks in the past)