Harmony entertainment reservation question

I have reserved the shows when they came out. Now I added a child to my cabin. I see I can not get the same times as I have reserved. I have read a few posts on here saying that they don't really check what time you have reserved when they scan your card. Does anyone have experience with this? I don't want her to miss the shows.

Thanks!!

I have reserved the shows when they came out. Now I added a child to my cabin. I see I can not get the same times as I have reserved. I have read a few posts on here saying that they don't really check what time you have reserved when they scan your card. Does anyone have experience with this? I don't want her to miss the shows.

Thanks!!

Yes, they do check every SeaPass card. Your best bet is to go to the "box office" as soon as you board and try to get reservations for the child. The box office location is usually somewhere on the Royal Promenade and will be noted in the boarding day flyer you will receve at check-in.

Yes, they do check every SeaPass card. Your best bet is to go to the "box office" as soon as you board and try to get reservations for the child. The box office location is usually somewhere on the Royal Promenade and will be noted in the boarding day flyer you will receve at check-in.

Thank you!!

Thanks!!

They absolutely check your reservation when you enter.

As soon as you board you can go to Studio B where they will have show reservations desk for those that want to book or change. You will have no problem adding to all except possibly the comedian show

They absolutely check your reservation when you enter.

As soon as you board you can go to Studio B where they will have show reservations desk for those that want to book or change. You will have no problem adding to all except possibly the comedian show

A child cannot go to the comedy show.