Magnifica

cockneyjock

That would be a pretty steep price for two nights! Thanks again. I might just go ahead and pre-buy.

Can anyone tell me what the thermal area on Magnifica includes? From the deck plan, it looks like there are whirlpools, steam room, and sauna. As I recall, on the Splendida we had a few saunas at different temperatures--is that also true on the Magnifica?

That would be a pretty steep price for two nights! Thanks again. I might just go ahead and pre-buy.

Can anyone tell me what the thermal area on Magnifica includes? From the deck plan, it looks like there are whirlpools, steam room, and sauna. As I recall, on the Splendida we had a few saunas at different temperatures--is that also true on the Magnifica?

There were 2 steam rooms, both had different names, sorry cannot remember what they were, but I could see no discernible difference... thought it may be different aromas... but nothing. Larger than I expected.

There were also 2 saunas. Then there were 3 jacuzzis and some rattan loungers in the relaxation room. I got an hour free due to Black status.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can anyone comment on the Oriental Speciality restaurant onboard?

How much is it to dine there and what is the menu like please?

Can anyone comment on the massages in the Aurea Spa? We have booked the Aurea package which includes a massage but not sure which to select

Thanks guys

Can anyone comment on the Oriental Speciality restaurant onboard?

How much is it to dine there and what is the menu like please?

Can anyone comment on the massages in the Aurea Spa? We have booked the Aurea package which includes a massage but not sure which to select

Thanks guys

I didn’t like the venue. An internal room, no windows and no real ambience. It also didn’t help that there was no food on our sailing, so we left hungry. No salad, no noodles, just rice and some sushi.

Admittedly we only got to pick from the limited Black menu, (which was even more limited than we expected) but when there was just a bowl of egg fried rice, I asked for the full menu to order an extra option which would have some sauce... but there wasn’t anything ..... for a Specialty restaurant it was not special in any way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk