August 11th sailing - thoughts

LSKC

We are trying to fit an anniversary cruise into a busy schedule. We were hoping to fit a cruise in between September and late November to celebrate 20 years. Had found a nice Western on Equinox Dec 1 and now we have a conflict that may not allow us to book that time. The same sailing is also on August 11th for a very good price....

-will there be a lot of children on the cruise (we've never sailed X, assuming mostly adults but ...)

-i know it will be hot. Considering we are mostly going to be doing beaches at port the heat doesn't scare me too much. What are the rooms and public spaces like though on hot humid days - do they keep them comfortable?

-anything I'm overlooking?

We are trying to fit an anniversary cruise into a busy schedule. We were hoping to fit a cruise in between September and late November to celebrate 20 years. Had found a nice Western on Equinox Dec 1 and now we have a conflict that may not allow us to book that time. The same sailing is also on August 11th for a very good price....

-will there be a lot of children on the cruise (we've never sailed X, assuming mostly adults but ...)

-i know it will be hot. Considering we are mostly going to be doing beaches at port the heat doesn't scare me too much. What are the rooms and public spaces like though on hot humid days - do they keep them comfortable?

-anything I'm overlooking?

Being it is the summer, you can expect that there will be children aboard, although the last 2 years we have done Bermuda in the summer on the Summit and I didn't find kids to be running rampant onboard.

I'll assume you are talking about a Western Caribbean cruise, so my only concern would be hurricane season. If that develops the cruise line usually has a plan in place to avoid the path of a hurricane, so it might not be a big concern to you.

It's HOT in the Caribbean in the summer, so on sea days I would expect the pool area of the ship to be very crowded. Indoor spaces shouldn't be a problem, as the ship has all areas air-conditioned. Sometimes in the evenings in Bermuda I needed a light sweater indoors.

Good luck and Happy 20th!