Chocolate at turndown on Seaside Yacht Club?

luvavacation

When we sailed on Divina in Yacht Club, we had amazing chocolates left on our pillows at turndown. I wanted to purchase a suitcase full of those chocolates :D, they were so good. Unfortunately, they were not for sale on the Divina when we traveled, and my husband threw out the wrappers I was saving so I could look for them online when I got home. Probably for the best!

Now we are getting ready for our Seaside cruise and I am hoping the chocolates are still put on the pillows at night, and that they are available to purchase onboard. Does anyone know if those tasty morsels of heavenly delight are present on Seaside?

Hi luvavacation......absolutely YES those scrumptious chocolates are put on your pillows at turn down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I looked forward to them every night! Enjoy!! :)

When we sailed on Divina in Yacht Club, we had amazing chocolates left on our pillows at turndown. I wanted to purchase a suitcase full of those chocolates :D, they were so good. Unfortunately, they were not for sale on the Divina when we traveled, and my husband threw out the wrappers I was saving so I could look for them online when I got home. Probably for the best!

Now we are getting ready for our Seaside cruise and I am hoping the chocolates are still put on the pillows at night, and that they are available to purchase onboard. Does anyone know if those tasty morsels of heavenly delight are present on Seaside?

Thank you! I am hoping to receive many of the ones that have the lighter praline filling between the two creamy chocolate layers. Yummmm. Lucky for me, my husband is a Hershey's chocolate only guy, so I will get to have both the nightly chocolates! :D

I haven't had a chance to research the Seaside as thoroughly as I would normally research an upcoming trip, so I was not aware there was an actual chocolate shop! Oh my joy! I thought the gelato would be my food highlight!

I feel I should increase my workouts now and perhaps just stop eating until I get on the ship. :D

I haven't had a chance to research the Seaside as thoroughly as I would normally research an upcoming trip, so I was not aware there was an actual chocolate shop! Oh my joy! I thought the gelato would be my food highlight!

I feel I should increase my workouts now and perhaps just stop eating until I get on the ship. :D

The shop also has wonderful gelato and makes chocolate martinis!

Sorry to hijack but on the same theme, do you get some sort of sparkling wine in room while ship is leaving Miami ?

In YC - yes. The bottle & glasses are in your cabin at embarkation. The bottle that Black Card holders get is delivered to the cabin during the cruise.

In YC - yes. The bottle & glasses are in your cabin at embarkation. The bottle that Black Card holders get is delivered to the cabin during the cruise.

Thanks for the quick reply, much appreciated. Saves me buying it.