Do they add more Cirque Dreams Showtimes after boarding?

Nikmav

All the offered show times are no longer available for our cruise next week. Yes, I know I am late to the game. Do they offer more once you set sail? I know they do offer more dinner reservation times so I was hoping this would also be the case.

Thanks.

Nikki

Thank you. We sail on the Getaway next week so this is helpful to know. I hate that I missed booking it early.

On the Getaway last summer there were several dates and times added. We weren’t thrilled with the one we booked online so we switched with no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For almost all dining/shows that require reservations, only a small percent of slots are made available for booking pre-cruise. However with the more popular dining/events it is highly advisable to address those needs very promptly. Often it can be done at the port before even boarding the ship. Look around after you check in to see if there is someone handling such reservations.

I’ll add that the cruise director made a point of announcing that Cirque shows were available - even the day of. If floor seating is important to you I’d book as soon as you can, but it seemed that they were working to fill the seats each day as they “added” shows. Also, we had read that the preset meal was kind of “meh” but we found it to be pretty decent. One lady at our table had ordered the vegetarian option, also, and she said it was good.

Last fall we headed straight to Headliners where we changed dinner reservations and such . We were apprised of where to go on check in. We were in the Haven and this was more convenient than using concierge to do it.

I didn't realize that Headliners was set up that way on the Getaway.