Party of 10 for specialty restaurants

Candy Apple 12

I’m trying to book our specialty dinners. We have 10 in our party. Cagney’s and Moderno only allow 8 and Teppenyaki only allows 6. What do I do? I know I could book one table and another stateroom in our party could book another, but I want to be sure that we sit together. We are all suite guests. Would the pre-concierge be able to help us with that? If so, does anyone know the email for the POA pre-concierge? Thank you!

We've traveled with a group up to 12 a couple of times and sorted it out on-board either via the restaurant booking folks or directly at the restaurant. For 10, you can pre-reserve 8 and add the other 2. It's also worked to book one table for 4 and another for 6 (via different guests) and ask to combine them. Your concierge will be able to help you but try to get it dealt with on day 1. Teppenyaki will might be a problem because, at least on the smaller ships, I've seen a table limit of 8. Not fun for those relegated to sit with the strangers.

I’m trying to book our specialty dinners. We have 10 in our party. Cagney’s and Moderno only allow 8 and Teppenyaki only allows 6. What do I do? I know I could book one table and another stateroom in our party could book another, but I want to be sure that we sit together. We are all suite guests. Would the pre-concierge be able to help us with that? If so, does anyone know the email for the POA pre-concierge? Thank you!

We have a group of 12 and were only able to reserve 4 at a time in Teppanyaki. We reserved 2 sets of 4, half in my name and half in my Mom's, then I called the reservations number and they transferred me to the pre-cruise concierge who said they would take care of adding the other 4 we needed. I'll check as soon as we get to the ship to see if that was done and if not I'll ask the concierge to fix it.

Edit: On my last cruise I did reserve some in one name and some in another and asked the concierge on the first day to combine the reservations. It was no problem.