Blue lagoon island deluxe beach break

3 hours ago, Rickshaw, Cabs & Taxis said:

Thanks for the information as we sail on the 27th January 2019 on the Empress, and visit Nassau on the last day of the cruise. How long is the trip? We would like to have a little shop in the market before we get back to the ship.

Roy 

For me it’s never long enough!  Ther are water taxis every hour I believe and they drop you off by the shops, so you have to walk through there upon return. 

• 5 months later...
On 12/31/2018 at 6:07 PM, LeeW said:

Also watch the add-ons.  For example, the stingray encounter/beach has actually been cheaper than the beach only.  We have this one booked at $50pp after a couple of cancel/rebook sales on the Planner.  Dolphin is higher even with the sales.

I tried explaining this to the Royal Caribbean rep today on the phone. I told them I have been to Blue Lagoon twice with NCL and the prices are much cheaper with NCL. That said, the stingray/beach day is $59 and the beach & lunch is $94 with Royal. He had no true explanation as to why the sting ray excursion was $35 less. I can't imagine lunch is $35 at Blue Lagoon?!? He did say but you get to see the dolphins with the beach & lunch. To which my reply was, "Anyone can walk over and see the dolphins." 

Were you able to just do the beach only with the stingray & beach option, or did you go ahead and participate with the stingrays? Were you able to buy lunch once you got there?