Sending Gifts and Emails to PAX at sea???

mpdahmer

I know it was possible in the past but since Princess has changed its website I cannot find the page where you can send gifts to PAX while they are onboard.

Also I remember there was an email address that you could send an email to a PAX at sea by addressing their name and cabin number. Is this still available? I have searched Princess' website even using the "search" tool to come up empty handed.

Any info will be helpful, my parents are on the Star right now heading to Aruba and I would like to get a message to them.

Thanks,

Mark D.

Please do not assume that the email will be delivered to them, especially if it is of a non-urgent nature.

Here is the gift link from the Princess website, but since they are already on the ship, I think it is too late to order...you can always call Princess to find out.....

http://www.princess.com/answer/Celebrations_Order_Form.pdf

Some cruise lines have started to charge for e-mails received on the ships. If too many people keep sending non-emergency e-mails, I can see Princess starting to charge for e-mails. We were on the Star Clipper last year and someone sent an e-mail(a week too early to the next occupants of our stateroom), they were going to charge something between $2.50? or so for receiving the e-mail), now that is not a surprise that I would like.

Archived