Any mountaineering tour recommendations in Skagway?

JP-Cruise

hello,

While I’m in the port of Skagway I’m looking to do specifically a mountaineering Hike. I’m a solo traveller and don’t wanna Hike alone, so to be safe want to be with a guide. So far all I found was this vendor

http://skagwayexcursion.com/skagway/white-pass-adventure/

This looks like my only option so far which looks to be what I’m looking for exactly in terms of a mountain hike. Just wondering if anyone knows of any vendors that offers a hike similar to this? Just looking to explore options

It depends on what your definition of this hike is? But the Lower Dewey Trail, which does get high with an expansive view, is busy and extremely well traveled. I have NO issue doing this myself. Especially on a nice day- you run into a boatload of people. When I have done this- of course, I get an earlier start.

Another possibility perhaps is the Chilkoot trail. Again, very busy. I've done the guided - short hike/Taiya River float combo

Maybe this will offer you something to look further into? Otherwise, I'd think you'll need "chartered" guiding service.

https://www.nps.gov/klgo/planyourvisit/hiking.htm

A remote suggestion is to call the Park Service Visitor center, they may have a link with a guide/ranger off duty etc?