Our First RCI Cruise! HOTS Departs Today. Join Us?

L1211

Enjoyed reading your review so far and your travels. Yesterday we booked the Harmony for March 2020. Yep really far in the future.

Yes but all that fun planning time!!! Enjoy!

No. We drive down tomorrow from Ormond Beach. About a 3 hour ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That would make a cruise so much easier and cheaper. That's outstanding. What time will you arrive?

Got a sick kid. Caught a bad cold

Shivers then fevered. In her cabin and had not eaten. Asked our waiter about taking mashed potatoes back to her. He said he'd fix her a plate. Fixed a big bowl of mashed potatoes, seperate bowl of gravy, two rolls and butter to go. I cannot begin to describe how happy the DD is right now with warm potatoes in her belly. I love the staff here. They amaze and delight me.

That would make a cruise so much easier and cheaper. That's outstanding. What time will you arrive?

11-12. Harmony is moving to Port Canaveral after Oasis leaves. PC is about 45 minutes away.

Airfare is a huge expense. We have cruises out of Barcelona and Rome, airfare is nearly as much or more than a cruise if you don’t like flying in the back.

We will leave around 7 just in case traffic is bad. We generally travel down to FLL or Miami the night before and have dinner with my Son who works at Miami Jackson. This time the boss was on call last night and must round later.

11-12. Harmony is moving to Port Canaveral after Oasis leaves. PC is about 45 minutes away.

Airfare is a huge expense. We have cruises out of Barcelona and Rome, airfare is nearly as much or more than a cruise if you don’t like flying in the back.

We will leave around 7 just in case traffic is bad. We generally travel down to FLL or Miami the night before and have dinner with my Son who works at Miami Jackson. This time the boss was on call last night and must round later.

Right??! It's a huge expense for a family of four even domestic. Have a wonderful time! Excited for you.

I'm sad[emoji22]. "MY" vacation is almost over!! I have enjoyed every minute of following you and your family on your vacation! Maybe we can run into each other one of these days!!

Seriously how'd we not know about the MDR on seaday??? Holy cow. Amazing. Crazy spread in a beautiful and serene setting. With waiters. Small tear just rolled down my cheek. Our view. 58e20fc2e224693925a8a34d0783e96c.jpg

ee5663c1d2d9f31e5979e8fe3a0e3143.jpg

My butternut squash risotto paired wish a nice Chardonnay in a new venue for anyone counting.

The DH had a stir fry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for this review, I don’t think that I ever did MDR on a Sea day for lunch!

Harmony 06/02/18

Haven’t seen you in the Bionic Bar where we are currently at.

Flannbar, needing adult company AND beverages

After that show! You guys free?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk