Any "cool" document holder suggestions?

da_cruisin_bears

Greetings da cruizin bears!

My documents arrive in lovely document holders--either from my agent, or from the cruise line. They are designed specifically for cruise documents.

I have an extra one from Crystal if you'd like it. Folded, it's 5" x 10". It has two sides with inside pockets to separate different things, as well as a zippered pocket we use for our passports (you'll have to bite that bullet eventually, and we're so glad we did). The size is just right for the airline tickets, cruise tickets, birth certificate (we always carried ours folded in thirds), shore excursion booklets, and the like.

If you'd like it, please send me your address at carlabailey1@comcast.net.

Happy sailing, Carla

This isn't cool, but at Walmart they have pocket folders that work great! There is enough room to put your birth certificate, etc., and you can put info for each port in a separate pocket. Mine has 3 double pocket pages plus the pockets inside the front and back covers. In the front cover you can put your itinerary. Works great for those things!

I use the Doc-It or Inndura by Smead document holders. These are clear plastic in colors such as blue, purple, red, green, etc. I print off a lot of information about the cruise, excursions, trip insurance, flights, hotel if I am going a day or so early, etc. and store everything in these. I use a different color for each cruise and have a great storage case for photos so I can bring home the large photos without worrying about them bending.

I use a plastic accordian-type "check" holder. You can get these at Walmart, Target, etc. Each of the 12-13 "pockets" holds a business-size envelope. I keep passport/BC, hotel and airline confirmations, cruise documents, travel insurance policies, as well as money for "planned expenses" like excursions, taxis/limos, tips, etc. (It may sound silly, but I have an envelope pre-filled with additional tips for cabin steward, waiter, etc. And I have an envelope with $1 bills or $5s.) This keeps everything together when I need it and I don't have to shuffle papers. And the holder fits in the safe on the ship.

Travelon (brand name) style #6249. Holds passport, ID, and tickets all in easy access seperate pockets. Has a minature pen attached too. Also there is a zippered pocket to keep cash, traveler checks, etc... Look it up on the net and you can see a picture. It also has an adjustable tie so you wear it around your neck.

First off i would like to say hello.

Second, I was looking for something to hole all of my stuff in when i got a catalog from LL Bean. They have this "ticket organizer" that holds practically everything.It is $19 and has a place for passports, airline tickets, money, credit cards and a lot more. I bought one and got it a month ago and it is perfect for me. They have it online too under luggage and travel. The only problem is that it may not be big enough to hold everything for a whole family, but for 1 or 2 people it would be great. Plus LL Bean has this guarentee that if there is something wrong with the product, like it breaks or something at anythime they will replace it or give you your money back. hope this helps.

~fmchica

We love the ticket holder from LLbean, have been using if for a few years. It holds everything you need in one spot for easy access. I just gave them as gifts to each of the couples we are traveling with and they love them. Hope this helps. Oh by the way I have been talking about the $19.00.

Happy Cruising.

Maxie

Archived