Harmony Midship Deck12 #12181 question

Hey all! We’re staying in room 12181 and I was wondering if it was noisy from all the kiddos coming down from deck 14? It looks like it’s right under and to the side of this playland area.

Anything additional you could tell me about this area would be great! I thought about putting in the effort to switch to a room on the 11th floor because I’m worried about noise, but I’m not sure.

Thanks!

ffd28d9aafba6794c760d860ba4dd986.jpg

Harmony 06/02/18

And now with my research, I’m worried about being under the pools and water slides. Anybody stay in this area before with some advice on the noise and if I should switch?

I do LOVE the thought of being close to the pools and sunbathing. I do it daily. And I do not mind stairs for days... But I’m apprehensive about noise when I’m trying to sleep.

0873292307cf08675ebbba1c7e9ae10b.jpg

Harmony 06/02/18

And now with my research, I’m worried about being under the pools and water slides. Anybody stay in this area before with some advice on the noise and if I should switch?

I do LOVE the thought of being close to the pools and sunbathing. I do it daily. And I do not mind stairs for days... But I’m apprehensive about noise when I’m trying to sleep.

0873292307cf08675ebbba1c7e9ae10b.jpg

Harmony 06/02/18

The pools are on deck 15. You will have no issues on deck 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you. Throughout my search, I’d just heard that noise from the music, late nighters and chairs scraping in the AM travel. It seems too far down to me, but I have never had a balcony. Thanks again!

Harmony 06/02/18

I was in 12185 the room was fine. No noise at night. The only thing is when the pool band plays. It will sound like they are in your room playing.

Thanks! Can you get away from it by closing the door? I really don’t mind music all day unless I need a nap.

Harmony 06/02/18

Unless kids are on YOUR hallway, they won't bother you. There is no need to traverse any cabin hallway except the one you're on.

Thank you. I didn’t mind the kids at all on my last trip (Liberty; summer), but I’ve just heard stories of them running and screaming, and I guess I was worried that a lot of families may want 12 because it’s close the kids area, but not directly under 15.

Harmony 06/02/18

Thanks! Can you get away from it by closing the door? I really don’t mind music all day unless I need a nap.

Harmony 06/02/18

Unfortunately No. I had the door closed and curtain pulled. They only played 12-1:30 3-4:30. Sea days port day was 3-5:30. Of course that changes with each CD.

Unfortunately No. I had the door closed and curtain pulled. They only played 12-1:30 3-4:30. Sea days port day was 3-5:30. Of course that changes with each CD.

That stinks. Well either way, thanks for the info! I’d rather know now than be surprised. Hoping to not spend too much time in the cabin [emoji846]

Harmony 06/02/18

That stinks. Well either way, thanks for the info! I’d rather know now than be surprised. Hoping to not spend too much time in the cabin [emoji846]

Harmony 06/02/18

No problem. You will have a good time. You will like it at night sitting out people watching in Central Park. And you can dry stuff on the balcony with out all the salt getting on everything. I really liked that room I had almost the same on Allure 12191.

I was in 12185 the room was fine. No noise at night. The only thing is when the pool band plays. It will sound like they are in your room playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quotet So true. got off last week was in 12583. Band plays from 3 to 5. It was loud. The guitar music at night was relaxing.