Purchasing Photo Package In Advance- Include Digital???

We are sailing in September and I am considering purchasing the $159.99 package in advance. While I normally wouldn't bother as we take plenty of photos ourselves, this is a 15 year anniversary trip and we won't have other family with us to take pictures so I thought it would be nice to have some of us together during the trip.

The package online doesn't specify whether they are prints or digital. I am really only interested if it includes digital pictures.

Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks,

Ashley

I'm on an August Allure sailing, and the options available to me were:

- Photo Package: All Digital On USB + Prints

- Photo Package: All Digital On USB

- Photo Package: All Prints

I think you want the second one, so look for a package named as such or similar.

• 1 month later...

Here are the latest photo package costs on the Oasis of the Seas (May 20-27, 2018. On the cruise now).

6a0e2b48f63be963dfcb6b3db6fa049a.jpg

I would consider buying a package in advance. By the way, we decided to buy all of the printed photos this time around. We bought the all digital last year and some of the borders would not print properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on Grandeur in a couple of weeks and there was no choice for digital. Just had 15 prints for $159 and all prints for $199. Last time we cruised in 2013 we were able to get the prints and a cd. Kinda bummed. Hope I can find the digital on the ship

Make sure also that you completely understand WHO needs to be in a photo in order for it to be included in your package. They have some very specific restrictions.

This will just confuse the OP - they are not sailing with other people in other cabins.

• 1 month later...