Sky and footwear for men

jdvmd

Will it be OK for young men (20 and 21) to wear Rainbow sandals in the dining rooms on the Sky? They only plan on wearing shorts during the cruise. I know that is allowed but wondering about the flip flop thing.

https://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Sandals-301ALTS-Premier-9-5-10-5/dp/B000ES98Z6/ref=lp_2599327011_1_1?srs=2599327011&ie=UTF8&qid=1523553450&sr=8-1

Will it be OK for young men (20 and 21) to wear Rainbow sandals in the dining rooms on the Sky? They only plan on wearing shorts during the cruise. I know that is allowed but wondering about the flip flop thing.

https://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Sandals-301ALTS-Premier-9-5-10-5/dp/B000ES98Z6/ref=lp_2599327011_1_1?srs=2599327011&ie=UTF8&qid=1523553450&sr=8-1

Well I was only on one NCL cruise but as far I remember man anything goes. It's one thing I absolutely loved with NCL. That freestyle, no dress code is amazing.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Shouldn't be an issue. Shorts shouldn't be allowed in the more formal of the two dining rooms (does the Sky have two MDR's?). It depends on how strictly they inforce it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes the sky has two, the Palace and Crossings. It was a Cuba cruise and dress code was resort casual so nicer shorts were accepted and I thought also a collared shirt but I saw plenty of t-shirts. We only ate the Palace so I’m not sure how they enforced the dress code at the other.