Trouble getting pics from photo package

madre2

I purchased the all inclusive photo package recently on the Silhouette. They said they would send a link to download all pictures within 4 days of disembarking. Tomorrow will be 6 days. Has anyone else been delayed in getting their email?

I've always received my email within 24-48hrs. On my last sailing, I received the email with download link a few hours after leaving the ship. I would contact celebrity.

You can try this link to submit a support ticket, but I'm not sure if this will work (I tried to search from a help link at the bottom of the email I received with my download link last time)

https://support.ourcruisephotos.com/support/tickets/new/

Oh my! Now I am really worried! Yes, I sent an email, and opened a ticket last night. Not sure how long that will take. I will call Celebrity as well. Yes, I checked and rechecked. There is just no email anywhere. Thanks for your suggestions!

I did not receive my first email until 8 days after our Jan Solstice cruise ended. It was an automated reminder email but I never received the first one. The email was from no-reply@ourcruisephotos.com

I got worried too because I was told on board that the email would arrive quickly after the cruise. I called Celebrity about it and got a phone number to call during weekday business hours. But before I placed the call, the email arrived.

SSAtlantic, yes the system has changed. No more disc. You now do a direct download from the cloud. It's more convenient when it comes to sharing your photos with family because they can download whatever photos they want once you supply them with the web address. No disc to lose either.

Edited by mahdnc