Ft. Lauderdale starboard side question

cjh

I know when you leave the port on the port side there are houses and people in their backyards with airhorns waving but are there any on the starboard side? If not I'm going up to an open deck on the port side when we pull out.

I know when you leave the port on the port side there are houses and people in their backyards with airhorns waving but are there any on the starboard side? If not I'm going up to an open deck on the port side when we pull out.

Here is the channel you will sail out of. The tall buildings and houses will be on the port side. Not much to watch on the starboard side. There will be beautiful views up the beach as you clear the tall buildings.

I took this picture flying out of FLL after our cruise on the Grand Princess and you can see a small part of her bow on the left edge of the photo.

DSC06982small.jpg.c8f041e51ef699b1b3bf50bb0c71ea35.jpg

Thanks everybody last time we were on the port side when we sailed from Ft. Lauderdale this time we are on starboard so we will go to an open deck on the port side. I think it is neat that the people in the houses go out to watch the ships sail. Of course if I lived there I would do it too.

Great picture JLC!

Archived