INTERNET -Diamond Plus Do I still get my 2 - 24 hours on the Internet

​Hi Beachin2,

You are now on the Explorer - hope you are enjoying your voyage.

Is there any way you can find out if the Explorer will be in dry dock during January/February 2020? (Sorry this is off the main topic, however, I see you are currently on line & on the Explorer.) Hoping you've heard something while on board.

Thanks for your help & assistance.

Happy Sailing,

Suzy B

• 3 months later...

Is the Diamond Plus 2 day internet still complimentary on the Independence of the Seas? (as of today)

Second, how many complimentary Internet days do you get as a Diamond Plus on short cruises? (such as a 3-day)

Thank you

Is the Diamond Plus 2 day internet still complimentary on the Independence of the Seas? (as of today)

Second, how many complimentary Internet days do you get as a Diamond Plus on short cruises? (such as a 3-day)

Thank you

Still two continuous 24-hour periods per D+ member, regardless of length of cruise.

Thank you

Or you want more days they can apply the price value of you 2 24 hour sessions but that cannot be done before you board. Once on board you woukd go to the internet sellers.