Best Way to Travel from Port of Miami to Airport

RobNC2001

Will be leaving in a few days on the Radiance. Staying in South Beach for a couple of days before hand so will take a cab from the hotel to port. Just wondering what would be the best way to get from the port to the airport on disembarkation. Are cabs readily available?

Thanks! As always, I appreciate all the great information available from my fellow cruisers on this board!

Although I've heard of other people having to wait for a cab, we've never had any problems getting a taxi; always seemed to be plenty. We used the cruise line bus once and never again - we waited in that hot bus for what seemed like forever for it to fill up. Taxis from then on.

We just got back off of the Explorer 2 weeks ago and from the pier to the airport in Miami it is 24 buck same price as if you buy the transfers from RCCL. It is a set price that is listed in the cabs. So either way you go its the same amount but are a little more flexable with a cab and dont have to wait for the bus to fill up also are dropped right off at your airline. Hope this helps

Archived