Celebrity Sky Suite vs. Princess suite

niborHS

Anyone been in both so I would know how they compare? It seems like the suite we have booked on the Grand is more sq ft, but the lay-out is different, and the walk-in closet and bathroom seem to take up more space. Wondering how the sofa/living area is. We are in C401. This is our first time on Princess, but have been on Celebrity a number of times.

• 1 year later...

Robin,

Did you ever get an answer...or did you stay in the suite on the Grand. We have been in a sky suite 3 times on Celebrity and are travelling to Europe this summer on Princess. Thinking of upgrading from a mini-suite to a full suite. Thanks for your help!!

I think the mini-suites on the Grand class Princess ships are more than sufficient. I like their layout and I believe they are more spacious than the Sky Suites. They don't have a bathtub, but the sitting area is nicer and more separated and there are two T.V.'s in the cabin. I like the layout better for the mini-suite than the Sky Suite. I don't think it's necessary to upgrade to the full suite...I think you'll be more than happy with your mini-suite.

The minis on the Grand class DO have bathtubs

Yes, you're absolutely correct. I had forgotten that I had a bathtub on the Grand and Golden. I think Princess (Grand class) has the nicest mini-suites for the most reasonable price.

Archived