Sales/Prices

I know the "sales" are just a marketing ploy and the short of it is, if you find an itinerary you like, on a ship you like for a price you are willing to pay, just book it. I've embraced that. My question is, during whatever "sale" is on, do the prices change anyway? Do I really need to check every day for fluctuations or do they only change when the sales change? (I think I know the answer, it seems they do change every day, but I don't track closely enough to be certain and I think I'm seeing a difference of two or three hundred dollars).

Need to keep checking , I normally book more than a year before cruise and most of the times price goes up, but next cruise on oasis price for grand suite kept going down evently went down over 500 , every time I would see change I would call and get new price.

I know the "sales" are just a marketing ploy and the short of it is, if you find an itinerary you like, on a ship you like for a price you are willing to pay, just book it. I've embraced that. My question is, during whatever "sale" is on, do the prices change anyway? Do I really need to check every day for fluctuations or do they only change when the sales change? (I think I know the answer, it seems they do change every day, but I don't track closely enough to be certain and I think I'm seeing a difference of two or three hundred dollars).

There is a site that will track that for you at a nominal fee but we can't mention it here. I tend to check prices daily but I spend at least a third of my work day on a computer so it's easier for me.

There certainly can be lower prices. Look at the whole package, though. Perhaps you are getting OBC now, with your current pricing. Perhaps a new, lower price does not have OBC. Or maybe it does. Just be sure to compare all of the aspects.

Good luck finding those elusive price drops!