Deluxe Balcony Breakfast

terrysko2000

• 3 weeks later...

I'm considering this for the morning we are scenic cruising (hopefully!) New Zealand. We will be 4 in a mini-suite but I'm assuming I need to be organised before they arrive and put the kids' beds away. Then the kids can nick off to the buffet and get their own breakie (14 and nearly 17 and will be polite and well mannered or I will kick their backsides) if they don't want to share.

Sabatini's will be amazing....since it is a perk with your upsell.....you could just tell them to bring you the 1/2 bottle of champagne to drink in the room...and go to Sabatini's every day for breakfast.

The Deluxe Balcony Breakfast was the most disappointing part of the upsell with our suite. So much so, we complained and received onboard credit for it. Sabatini's everyday for breakfast is far superior. Since you can have mimosa's each morning even the champagne with the balcony breakfast seemed like a waste. It would have been far better to have had brewed coffee or Cappuccino as part of the Deluxe Balcony breakfast instead. My suggestion is to go to the Concierge, if there is a lounge for suite passengers or to Passenger services and request onboard credit instead and take advantage of Sabatini's each morning. When you are in a suite you can order full meals from the dining room menu delivered to your room. We actually only did that for breakfast on the day we disembarked since Sabatini's was not open.

The Deluxe Balcony Breakfast was the most disappointing part of the upsell with our suite. So much so, we complained and received onboard credit for it. Sabatini's everyday for breakfast is far superior. Since you can have mimosa's each morning even the champagne with the balcony breakfast seemed like a waste. It would have been far better to have had brewed coffee or Cappuccino as part of the Deluxe Balcony breakfast instead. My suggestion is to go to the Concierge, if there is a lounge for suite passengers or to Passenger services and request onboard credit instead and take advantage of Sabatini's each morning. When you are in a suite you can order full meals from the dining room menu delivered to your room. We actually only did that for breakfast on the day we disembarked since Sabatini's was not open.

These places have nothing to do with the UBB.

Just call room service and ask for credit instead of doing the breakfast.

We do this each time and just did it last month.

Its $45 total credit. Its pretty painless. We quit doing the UBB after the first time.

Way too much food, and way too much fish.