Today's Version of 'Is It Worth It'

nope. its $50 per cabin per day in Bermuda. you cannot combine it for $150.

the NCL ferry is nice...but the 2 day bus and ferry pass means you can take the regular bermuda ferry as well as the busses. we always do this.

This is 100% accurate on the Shore Excursion Credit. You get 3 separate $50 credits. And if your excursion is less than $50 (however unlikely) you only get the cost of the excursion.

We booked the Oct 28th sailing because our extended family out will be there as well. I've never been to Bermuda but we got such a great deal. Kids sail free, free taxes, pre paid grats and $100 OBC. I've been on Escape last year and fell in love with it. I'll make the best of the short time we have on the island. There's a ton to do on the ship.

We got free taxes only with the $100 Past Guest promo. Would suck to give it up as there is not another great promo right now. I think we have a little less than 2 months to make a move. Also eyeing the 11 day on the Breakaway but that would be $3000 more.The boat is what is keeping me excited as much as I love the ports I would rather do a different ship than the Breakaway.

We disembarked on Marathon Sunday last year on the Breakaway. It was a non issue.

This is great to hear. Makes me feel a bit better as our previous experience with a bike race had limited entrance to the pier and crazy traffic.

Not familiar with the route of the marathon is it not close to the pier?

This is great to hear. Makes me feel a bit better as our previous experience with a bike race had limited entrance to the pier and crazy traffic.

Not familiar with the route of the marathon is it not close to the pier?

The race goes through all 5 boroughs and a lot of the bridges are closed for a period of time forcing vehicle detours which can affect anyone going from Manhattan to another borough or trying to get to the airports.

MARAPRINCE