weather

We are traveling on Jan 22nd on the Rhapsody. I have been reading so much about bad weather...did we make a mistake? Some people are saying that it didn't get warm until day four. I will be devastated if that's the case...should I cancel?

We are traveling on Jan 22nd on the Rhapsody. I have been reading so much about bad weather...did we make a mistake? Some people are saying that it didn't get warm until day four. I will be devastated if that's the case...should I cancel?
Florida can be hit and miss this time of year, but after that you'll be very warm.

You actually do not get any where near the caribbean till day four... Check out the average temp for Key West. That will be the temp for the first half of your cruise..

I Think it might be a little late for you to cancell since you leaving in 22 days... you will loose half your money.

It has been a warm winter here on the coast. If you saw our news lately there were people enjoying the surf over the Christmas holidays. Expected high tomorrow is 80's. Now that is no gurantee for the 22nd, but it has not been cold enough to merit coats.

We took the Rhapsody last year after the first week of January and had a blast. It was nice on the departure day (no coats), but we did wear windbreakers on the last night heading back home.

Archived