DETAILED REVIEW & PICS: GLORY DAYS Eastern Caribbean 14-21 April for first timers

parkesyau

GT continued...

So we spent The whole day at Jacks playing swimming feeding fish and patting dogs. At about 4:30 we decided to call it quits and head back towards ship. The kids swam the whole way back as we walked. I wanted to browse the shops so I left hubby and two kids at margarita ville pool. Basically just a giant pool with music and drinks etc. I am more of a beach person and in such a wonderful location I don’t know why you would want to sit poolside but I guess some people like it.

f1db84aecbc4b19f8cfec8a2a2c3adb0.jpgour walk back looked like this 017d0328211ca2e22098839022b67cf4.jpg6d30884b0f3fa2fad3166c5173c1ae39.jpg16e269fe56e6f43fd863fbc1106d6e1e.jpgplaying at margaritaville pool

7a93f4644d33f6f6a36addb332e42d71.jpgf5a55367a49cd485a1642f0c961366f8.jpg

Once back on board it was time to shower and get ready for another fun evening. Back to

Our usual routine of dinner and trivia later. Now this is where I mucked up.i totally didn’t look at the dress code and for some reason didn’t realise it was formal night until we sat down at dinner. For some reason I assumed it was on sea night. My son was most upset and thought we would get in serious trouble but the waiters said it was completely fine. There were a few others that either forgot or didn’t bother.So we ate dinner quickly, played some clue and then back to the lobby for 80s trivia fun .

Another great day and two very exhausted kids again. We were all sleeping so well on this cruise.

As I said Grand Turk was fantastic. The beach is wonderful and the people at Jacks were great.

Def our second favourite port on this trip. I would be happy to head back there on a future cruise...

Sadly our trip was almost about to end... coming up our final sea day on this magical cruise !!!