Cruisetour rollcall

Karin&Isaac

We just booked a 19-Night Ultimate Alaska & Canada Cruisetour for July 2019. I found the roll call for the cruise itself, but are there usually roll calls for the pre and/or post cruisetours?

Thanks in advance.

Karin

We just booked a 19-Night Ultimate Alaska & Canada Cruisetour for July 2019. I found the roll call for the cruise itself, but are there usually roll calls for the pre and/or post cruisetours?

Thanks in advance.

Karin

No, as far as I know, they are all incorporated in the main cruise roll call.

Perhaps on your main roll call, you can keep a side list of people who are on the pre or post cruise tour?

I would suggest you Contact Cruise Critic since they run the roll calls.

Hi. I posted to the roll call for the week's cruise. I checked another roll call, and someone said they were doing a post cruise tour, so I posted the same on our roll call.

I was looking for more information on this trip. Can you provide some more data?

Ship, dates, etc.

It sounds amazing!

We are very excited about it. We are doing this for our 20th anniversary. We booked on board our Hawaiian cruise earlier this month. It starts in Calgary, Canada, then goes to Banff/Jasper, rail to Vancouver, ferry to Victoria, 6 days, then they take you to the ship for your 7 day cruise. After the cruise you go from Seward to Anchorage then Talkeetna, Denali, and Fairbanks. (another 6 days) They transfer you to the airport from there.

We had a choice of Southbound and Northbound, we picked northbound, so I don't know if the towns are the same.

Alaska included experiences: Calgary Tower, Explore Banff Sightseeing, Banff Gondola, Glacier SkyWalk & Ice Adventure Tour, Overnight Rail Jasper to Vancouver, Vancouver City Tour and Lookout Tower, Butchart Gardens.

Canadian Rockies Land Tour: Alaska Native Heritage Center, Rail Talkeetna to Anchorage, Rail Denali to Talkeetna, Tundra Wilderness Tour, Rail Fairbanks to Denali, Riverboat Discovery Cruise, Fairbanks City Tour.

The above is copied from the brochure, but it seems like they transposed Alaska and Canadian Rockies.

This will be our first time in Alaska after about 25 cruises, and we have wanted to take the train to Banff, so it will check off a bunch of bucket list items. :)