Independence of the seas post refurb mini cruise May 2018 live report

3f7cc303328b5705c0cc98fe4944e7fd.jpg

Got this message a few times when trying to check our account (which was a tri-daily occurrence on this cruise due to the billing errors!)

094394d0ac47f9209727f4867482f903.jpgthe violinist for the ice show was walking around the ice in heels. On a moving ship! Now that is a talent.

9d72b812f55933e0d3f982e0bf9f5ecd.jpgoutdoor movie, needed a lot of blankets for this

bec80ec4f7d69efe9a7ffb2909fc99f5.jpg563b8fae41bcd26a6058b98e60f236d3.jpg suite lounge and outdoor area

24bd5a0bd24f3d2830d309250d987a27.jpg farewell cakes!

And that’s all from me, we had a great cruise and really enjoyed the independence of the seas. We will definitely be looking at more cruises on her in the future. Any other questions then please ask!

Happy cruising

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Fantastic photos,we are on Monday and your photos and information have us excited to get on.

Many Thanks.

Graham.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Forums mobile app

Thank you!! Super useful along with all your pictures. Was Grease just turn up and find a seat, or was it ticketed?

How did the laser tag work too, did you just turn up and wait for the next session? It looks so fun!

Can't wait to do our little 3 nighter on her now.

Also thanks for the info that people really dressed up on the formal night, will do the same then!

We didn’t see Grease on this trip, seen it on another ship (Harmony I think?) But I’m pretty certain it was just turn up for a seat, no pre-booking like on quantum/oasis class

And the laser tag was also turn up and wait. There wasn’t much of a wait when we went, we just had a to wait for the previous game to end, about 10 minutes. But if you can find people to go with that’ll be better, otherwise you may end up with only a few people in your “battle”

Hope you have a great cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Forums