CruiseNext question

How? You have to create a login and there's 100 pop ups and signs warning you that you will be charged once you log in.

I have always just connected to the WiFi, opened a browser and gone to NCL.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s not the information I’ve been told repeatedly. We have booked onboard in order to get the free upgrade and then turned around and essentially canceled to rebook on land through CAS to get the 20% discount offered as Caesars Diamond Member. Keep all the freebies and upgrade perks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I literally was on the phone with them yesterday when they told me this. Even if I stayed in the same category of cabin but wanted to change from say the left side of the ship to the right, I would have to pay the difference between BF (that I originally paid) and the BA I was moving into as I would forfeit any bonus earned since that only applies if you are still on the ship.

My biggest complaint with NCL is that no one working there knows their own rules, and they seem to change depending on who you speak with. I'm sure if I call back again today I will be told a different answer.

How? You have to create a login and there's 100 pop ups and signs warning you that you will be charged once you log in.

No you don't. You completely missed it. http://www.ncl.com has always been open. There is also a Community FREE like on the ship internet home page.

I literally was on the phone with them yesterday when they told me this. Even if I stayed in the same category of cabin but wanted to change from say the left side of the ship to the right, I would have to pay the difference between BF (that I originally paid) and the BA I was moving into as I would forfeit any bonus earned since that only applies if you are still on the ship.

My biggest complaint with NCL is that no one working there knows their own rules, and they seem to change depending on who you speak with. I'm sure if I call back again today I will be told a different answer.

I agree about every other person not knowing the rules... for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Forums