flight time-How early will we know this?

That is one of the reasons we always book our flights on our own. Also we find they give you bad flight times plus sometimes stopovers. Once they booked our flight was so late that we didnt get on the ship until 4:30 and sailing time was 5:00. We missed a whole day that we could have spent on the ship. Now we book on our own and fly in a day early and get on the ship early the next morning.

I'm going ona cruise May 20, 2006. We have booked our airfare through royal caribbean. When should when we know our flight time?

Royal Caribbean's Air/Sea department will have your flights available 60 days prior to your cruise. If you booked directly, call them. If you used a TA, they can call the Air/Sea department and have the schedule faxed to them.

Guest cruzr44
I'm going ona cruise May 20, 2006. We have booked our airfare through royal caribbean. When should when we know our flight time?

We booked our air through the cruiseline on our first cruise (before I knew of Cruise Critic). We had our TA call the airline to get the itinerary about two months before so we could make arrangements for our limo. Unless you are getting a real good price through RC I would suggest you shop around for your own air and save yourself some $$$ and go down a day early (if possible) to relax and unwind. We like to get to the port early, around 10:30, so we can get onboard and enjoy the ship. You may not have that option if you are flying in the same day as you sail.

mx55mom@yahoo.com

and I have my air already.......... maybe cause I am Elite or I have a great TA, but I get my air 5-9 months in advance.

Royal Caribbean's Air/Sea department will have your flights available 60 days prior to your cruise. If you booked directly, call them. If you used a TA, they can call the Air/Sea department and have the schedule faxed to them.

jcanino is correct. You can have your TA/yourself find out 60 days in advance. You can do your select seating at that time also. Some airlines it is 60 days from the return flight to do seating.

If you get free priority or pay extra for it, you can arrange them now and find out.

You can contact (or have your TA contact) their custom air department and request specific airlines and flights. If you are at least a platinum C&A member, they will even waive the custom air fee. That way you will know your flights months in advance and can plan accordingly. It isn't a matter of either booking your air through RCI and not knowing your flight schedule until the last minute, or booking on your own and knowing well in advance. Check out all your options before deciding what to do.:)

Archived