Spectrum on sale already?

I don’t think she will be chartered. Sailing is April so many people will have booked flights already. Which will cost more in compensation.

Either she is late.... or she is early....

Another site showed 25% of cabin grades still available so she is far from full.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure what site you’re using for the 25% number however if it’s c*****f**h then it’s not very accurate. The percentages listed there are only categories available. There could only be one cabin left in a category (less than 20 cabins on the entire ship) and it would say that the ship is 100% available.

Count me in as another one who's wondering "where'd she [spectrum] go" on the booking lists! I have a cruising buddy who is booked on the April reposition and have been watching the pricing with a thought of trying to add it in to my plans for next year so to meet up with my friend. I did the same route on the Quantum a few years ago, so would have been doing it to try out the "new ship" feeling rather than the ports (however wandering through Petra is on my top 10 list of moments in my life, so was open to doing that again).

When the listing suddenly disappeared, my first thought was "charter" but that does seem unusual for an inaugural repositioning, or that an agency had brought them out to resell (the pricing was very reasonable compared to some of the other possible options I've been looking at) - but haven't seen them coming through on any email offers. Another thought that RCCL were keeping the cabins back for possible contractor use for finishing off work during the trip - on the Quantum trip they were making changes to the retail and the Music Hall during the repositioning - however that's a lot of cabins that suddenly went out of sight and out of revenue! I think a likely option is that they've pulled the cabins and will "re-launch" them at "special" (i.e., probably higher) pricing at a later date, perhaps as part of a "special sale". But whatever it is, it is intriguing... the mystery of the Spectrum (and for the record I still dislike that name intensely!)