Diamond booking question

Hi all! This is my first cruise as a diamond member (yay!!!) and I have a kind of weird question.

I may not be able to go last moment due to a few issues. I booked a diamond fare rate. If my other 2 passengers still go, but are not diamond, can they be made to pay more? How does this work?

Hi all! This is my first cruise as a diamond member (yay!!!) and I have a kind of weird question.

I may not be able to go last moment due to a few issues. I booked a diamond fare rate. If my other 2 passengers still go, but are not diamond, can they be made to pay more? How does this work?

If you are simply a no show at the pier then there should not be any rate adjustment to your cabin and you would receive your port fees and taxes back.

What’s a diamond rate fare? Never heard of such thing. If you mean you got the Diamond balcony discount, I doubt they take that away, especially if past final payment.

All I mean is that I received a discount for being diamond. It isn’t a balcony room. I’m sorry for the confusion