World Cup Final

carlucci40

We will be on the Carnival Magic on the day of the World Cup final. We are big soccer fans and would hate to miss it. Will there be a broadcast of the game Sunday morning (7/15)?

Your best bet will be Red Frog Pub. They tend to have sports on most of their TVs. Wether or not they will get whatever network the game is broadcast on is anyone’s guess.

We will be on the Carnival Magic on the day of the World Cup final. We are big soccer fans and would hate to miss it. Will there be a broadcast of the game Sunday morning (7/15)?

It's being broadcast on TeleMundo & Fox.

I suggest you RUN to the Carnival Magic rollcall and try to ask someone who is cruising this week or next,

maybe they can tell you if they get those channels. Remember, it's Fox Sports NOT Fox Sports Net.

They did broadcast World Cup games in the sports bar on our Glory 6/16 sailing. That said, the sports bar wasn't open all hours, and my men only got to watch games on the two sea days as the bar was not open while we were in port, and even on sea days it didn't open until noon.

Is the finals day a port day? Then you might want to find a bar in port. If it's a sea day, you might miss the first hour. And be prepared for a crowd, the place was full for the games we did get to watch.

They did broadcast World Cup games in the sports bar on our Glory 6/16 sailing. That said, the sports bar wasn't open all hours, and my men only got to watch games on the two sea days as the bar was not open while we were in port, and even on sea days it didn't open until noon.

Is the finals day a port day? Then you might want to find a bar in port. If it's a sea day, you might miss the first hour. And be prepared for a crowd, the place was full for the games we did get to watch.

Thanks. Final is on Sunday, which is a Sea day but, I believe the game airs at 10am. Ugh.