Hairdryers

bowen9475

I don't know specifically about the Miracle but on the Breeze and Freedom they have the tiny ones attached into the vanity drawer. Being attached the cord doesn't reach very far and you have to hold down the power button the whole time for them to work so unless you have very short hair I consider them almost useless. Our last cruise I forgot to pack my own hairdryer from home and that was the worst part of our cruise, lol. I have longer hair so it took forever to dry. Now I try to put that at the top of my packing list in bold so I don't forget again!

I believe all ships above the Fantasy class have them. Victory & probably Triumph (unless upgraded) have weird contraptions on the bathroom wall. Every other class has them in the vanity drawer. I have some long, sorta thick hair & have made do, but if you can bring your own it's probably for the best.

Based on my experience on the Pride in April, bring your hair dryer. The ones in the rooms are WORTHLESS an did nothing but make my hair a huge frizzy mess. I have shoulder length, curly/wavy hair, fine, not a ton of hair on my head and it took ages to dry and in the end it took me FOREVER to tame it with my curling iron and flat iron. After that night, I just wore it curly or let it air dry and then went at it with the hot tools. LOL I will take my own dryer next time for sure.