Norwegian Dawn schedule gap in September/October 2019

Hi at all,

Between September and October 2019, NCL Dawn features a gap in her schedule, but during the spring/summer/fall season 2019 she’s based in NYC.

Does anyone have information about the gap? Will some new itineraries be released for September and October 2019?

In September and October 2018 NCL Gem sails between NYC and Quebec, I could imagine Dawn will do so in 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi at all,

Between September and October 2019, NCL Dawn features a gap in her schedule, but during the spring/summer/fall season 2019 she’s based in NYC.

Does anyone have information about the gap? Will some new itineraries be released for September and October 2019?

In September and October 2018 NCL Gem sails between NYC and Quebec, I could imagine Dawn will do so in 2019.

I am guessing she either doesn't have a set itinerary at this time which seems unlikely or she has been chartered out for part of that time.

I am guessing she either doesn't have a set itinerary at this time which seems unlikely or she has been chartered out for part of that time.

That would be a long charter period.

For the 2018 season where NCL Gem is based in NYC, she also featured a large gap in September and October 2018. It was filled later with longer Canada/NE sailings between NYC and Quebec.

I guess such itineraries will be added for Dawn later on for Sep/Oct 2019. That’s just my guess.

That would be a long charter period.

For the 2018 season where NCL Gem is based in NYC, she also featured a large gap in September and October 2018. It was filled later with longer Canada/NE sailings between NYC and Quebec.

I guess such itineraries will be added for Dawn later on for Sep/Oct 2019. That’s just my guess.

I think you are right and I didn't mean to indicate that gap would be one huge charter. I was simply throwing the possibility out and was thinking a few charters, which would be very unlikely.

Canada has asked ships to slow in the St. Lawrence (and imposed fines on the ships that didn't), maybe NCL is looking to change itinerary for the New York to Quebec route? Sydney isn't a great replacement for Charlottetown

I would agree about Sydney,but I will add, we were very surprised and happy with Sydney when it was on our itinerary when we sailed princess. Having no idea what we would do, we simply got off the ship and found a nice man who took us and two other couples all over. We had an all day tour, saw some pretty interesting places, learned about Sydney and all for about $100 a couple.