Dining Package Reservation Questions

I purchased the 3 night dining package for my family and I.

Where/how do I make reservations for the 3 restaurants I want to go to?

I would like to reserve two nights at Izumi for the hibachi deal and then one at the steakhouse but I am unable to find where to do this.

On my cruise planner, on night one, it lists my dining package...but that's about as much detail as I have available to me so far.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reservations cannot be made until you board.

You pick the time for either night 1 or 2 and Royal chooses the restaurant. This can be changed subject to availability.

Izumi Hibachi is not included in the package however they let us dine there on Oasis in March for 1 night. It will depend on space available if they let you use it at Hibachi.

The restrictions are due to you paying a reduced price for the package as compared to booking the restaurants individually.

Thanks for the quick response. I just went back on the planner and since noticed the smaller bold print stating additional limitations. Of course this is where it states all the info you just told me - a little misleading. Only reason I really purchased it was for the hibachi deal since my two young kids would actually probably be entertained the entire dinner.

Oh well. Guess I will just cancel.

Thanks for the quick response. I just went back on the planner and since noticed the smaller bold print stating additional limitations. Of course this is where it states all the info you just told me - a little misleading. Only reason I really purchased it was for the hibachi deal since my two young kids would actually probably be entertained the entire dinner.

Oh well. Guess I will just cancel.

Usually if you want to book a specific restaurant on line you can pick that restaurant for a specific day and time you want to dine and if it is available you can book it at full or slightly discounted price.

The packages are good value if you are flexible but you pay in full on line and usually you can negotiate good speciality restaurant discounts when on board the ship.