Summer 2020 Carnival dates

JaiJae

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2018 at 2:09 PM, HSNY said:

Hi all,

Summer 2020 is now open for July & August. I noticed some Western and Eastern Caribbean itineraries, along with a Southern itinerary from Puerto Rico. I’ve been checking everyday, and although the Eastern Caribbean is tempting, I’m patiently waiting for Southern Caribbean out of Port Canaveral. I hope those are open soon, if Carnival hears me!! Lol

I'm waiting for Southern Caribbean out of Port Everglades.  I have family and friends that ask weekly, what going on, we usually have up to 18 months to pay for our cruise.   C'mon Carnival, get those rates out please!!!! 

On 11/18/2018 at 3:15 PM, JaiJae said:

Just booked a cruise for 2020 and 2021! So excited! I was kind of hesitant to book 2021 but I figured why not. So excited! 

Anyone else booking or booked for 2021? Is that too far out? 

I got my summer 2020 booked as well.  I know i want to cruise in 2021 but I don't want to make that decision just yet.  I was really going to wait until after the holiday's to book summer 2020 but we were able to snag a room that is rarely available.  9200 on the Freedom, Grand Scenic OV!  What cruises did you book?

• 6 months later...

I read somewhere that the Pride is being taken off the Bahamas schedule due to over crowding. She will be doing Bermuda in e summer and Canada, New England in the fall.  I think it was an article in the Baltimore Sun paper.  They are proba bly working on the new schedules.