Summer 2020 Carnival dates

JaiJae

I talked to my Carnival trip planner this week. We discussed this very topic. He stated that the schedule for the new ship should be out around the first of the years. He also said that they were hoping that it would sail in Europe before traveling to Port Canaveral. In my opinion, if European ports have the right method to refuel the ship, there is a good chance it will sail there a few times. That is my opinion. I do not know any more than anyone else. Maybe that is my hope.

I have also discussed this with mgmt at Carnival but no one is able (or willing) to commit to what the scheduled might be. Like you, this is what I'm hoping for :)

Hi Jai Jai...sent you a friend request

I want to book a cruise for the summer of 2020 but I see it only goes to May. Any idea of when the full 2020 schedule might be available? The reps were no help so I thought some experienced cruisers may have an idea of when it will be available.

Thanks

Hi...I can possibly help! I am a TA and sometimes get advanced notifications. Feel free to ask me anything

I am also a TA, hence the reason I have access to Carnival mgmt, but we are not supposed to advertise that fact on CC or solicit to other members.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Summer 2020 is now open for July & August. I noticed some Western and Eastern Caribbean itineraries, along with a Southern itinerary from Puerto Rico. I’ve been checking everyday, and although the Eastern Caribbean is tempting, I’m patiently waiting for Southern Caribbean out of Port Canaveral. I hope those are open soon, if Carnival hears me!! Lol

Edited by HSNY

On 7/13/2018 at 12:17 PM, Hawaii697 said:

Wow, so long of a wait. Not understanding how I can book an April 2020 cruise back in Feb, but cannot book a May 2020 cruise in July. Sorry for the rant, but I like to spread my payments out a bit. That's just me!! 🆒

Start saving up now and you'll be that much ahead when you can finally book.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ulsteinvik said:

Will Carnival come back to Europe 2020? Carnival Legend is booked now on 11 June 2020 in Reykjavik and on 4th July 2020 in Gibraltar. 

Nice.  I knew about Gibraltar and had posted that on the Carnvial Radiance thread.  Victory/Radiance is scheduled at Civitavecchia 5 times and Palma de Mallorca once also.

On 9/12/2018 at 12:37 PM, JaiJae said:

I have been checking the carnival website everyday.....so anxious to book my annual cruise for Sept 2020. Anyone else impatiently waiting for the fall 2020 schedule? [emoji30]

Jae[emoji624]

We are waiting for June 2020 I wish it would hurry up too. I have called my pvp and posted it but I guess it will be soon 

I just checked the Carnival site and some cruises have been posted through April 2021. Looks like only 4 day cruises though but I only checked for the Galveston port. 

Edited by JaiJae